Welcome U.S. Veterans
Providing veterans opportunities to transition their
military training to gainful employment
Field Service Technician - Capital Business Systems Inc.
You could be eligible for a signing bonus of up to $750! Apply now!
Established in 1982, Capital Business Systems Inc. serves businesses in Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, and northwestern New Mexico. Our customer vision allows us to build strong relationships with our customers, meeting their specific needs rather than making their needs meet our products, and by making it easy to do business with us.
By combining our team of knowledgeable consultants with the quality information gathered through our comprehensive analysis program, Capital Business Systems is able to provide a comprehensive solution that is designed to not only meet but also exceed expectations.
Capital Business Systems is seeking a Service Technician for our Grand Junction, CO location. The Service Technician performs field diagnosis and repair of digital copiers, printers, computer networks, and other connected digital products for our customers.
Our work hours are Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm
If you are looking for an organization and career that will match your strong work ethic and passion for success, Capital Business Systems is a great place to start!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Diagnose and repair hardware and software issues in office environments
- Maintain positive working relationships
- Perform various warehouse duties
- Interact with the customer in a positive and professional manner
- Perform other related duties, as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Some knowledge and interest in computers, electronics, computer/digital technology, or related fields
- Demonstrated desire and ability to learn new information quickly
- A high degree of initiative
- Exceptional skills in organization, attention to detail, and effective prioritization of duties
- Ability to work independently and positively as part of a team
- Positive attitude, be self-motivated, and ability to maintain professional behavior and appearance
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle and have proof of a valid driver’s license and car insurance for the state in which the job is located
- Ability to lift 75lbs and push/pull heavy equipment with assistance
Benefits and Perks
We offer an hourly rate between $16.00 - $17.50, with an annual bonus opportunity of up to $1.000,00.
Our comprehensive benefits package includes, but is not limited to, a competitive pay rate, medical, dental, and vision insurance, Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, 401k with matching, paid holidays, and accrued paid-time-off.
We provide you with all the necessary tools to ensure your success, which includes training and one-on-one support
Capital Business Systems Inc. is a drug-free workplace / Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : General
Click on a veteran champion's photo for additional information and resources.
VETech Board Member Jeremiah Shepard of Dove Print Solutions, Florence, South Carolina, gives an introduction
to the VETech program at the 2021 Fall Colors Retreat, Oct. 22, 2021, in Asheville, North Carolina.
Click here to learn more about the establishment of VETech.