Welcome U.S. Veterans
Providing veterans opportunities to transition their
military training to gainful employment
VETech Information & Resources
Click "Subscribe to receive VETech Careers notifications!" below to be notified when jobs are posted.
Copier Service Technician - RI Territory - Aztec Inc.
Aztec has provided money-saving solutions and exceptional support to businesses in the Connecticut area for more than 25 years. Now with locations across Massachusetts, New York and Rhode Island, we have grown to service companies large and small across most of the Northeast.
Aztec Office is looking for an experienced copier service technicians to join our award-winning team in local territories for our Rhode Island territory. We are an authorized Sharp, Canon and Brother service provider. Aztec is a dynamic and award-winning service organization.
As a copier service technician, you will be expected to maintain customer printers/copiers and equipment to ensure customer satisfaction for both routine and preventative maintenance, as well as break/fix issues to retain our customer base.
- Communicate with dispatch to open/close calls accordingly
- Complete preventative maintenance on machines/repairs on machines
- Meet established criteria for number of calls, limited call backs and parts utilization
- Communicate with customers and dispatch to clearly provide updates and timelines for services
- Manage assigned areas for call prioritization within defined contract agreements
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for and expression of our corporate values:
- Growth mindset: You never assume the status quo is best; you see what is possible instead of what isn’t and develop a plan to make it reality.
- Technologically fluent: You integrate best-practice technological solutions into your work to improve productivity; you always want to learn more about the best technology available and can credibly advise others on technological solutions.
- Customer first: You value relationships as the foundation of business; you aspire to exceed expectations in every client interaction; and you constantly look for ways to stand out and add value as a business partner.
Learn more at www.aztecoffice.com.
- Canon and Sharp copier/printer experience preferred
- Other manufacturer brands are a plus
- Minimum of three years of industry experience
- Presentation skills, internal communications, informing others, verbal communication, territory management, persistence, meeting service goals
- Driver's license (Required)
- Copier certifications (Required)
Aztec's extremely competitive package offers:
- Industry competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Medical/dental/vision, as well as voluntary insurance coverage, FREE $15,000 life insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- 401k plan and HSA/FSA plans available
- Company car, laptop and cellphone provided
- This is a career position for the right individual
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Paid training
- Eight-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On the road
To apply, click here.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School, Associate Degree, Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Entry Level, Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : Service
City : Providence
State : RI
Company : Aztec Office